Thursday, November 8, 2012


Four  Legacies of Obamacare
Language allows us to reach out to people, to touch them with our innermost fears, hopes, disappointments, victories. To reach out to people we'll never meet.
It's the greatest legacy you could ever leave your children or your loved ones:
The history of how you felt.

November 8, 2012 -   Yesterday  my new  little book,  The New Voice of Health Reform:  3 Rs – Rhyme, Reason, and Reality (Medinnovation Press). Arrived in the mail.  This is the first book in a series of 12 books. Its  title is Rhyme, Poetry, and Realities.   This book and those that follow will be about I feel about health reform – my innermost fears, my hopes,  and the fears, disappointments . hopes, and legacies health reform will bring to physicians and patients.  In my next blog,  I will tell you how you can order this first book, which is 157 pages and will sell for $12.95.   For physicians, the top four legacies of health reform will be: 1) acute and chronic  physician shortages, 2 large scale  bureaucrat burdens and regulations; and 3) the rapid decline of private practice; 4) rapid consolidation and employment into large organizations.

No comments: