Friday, March 5, 2010

To Readers of Medinnovationblog

This is my 1230th blog on the vital subjects of health innovation and health reform. I started this blog in November 2006, and it has been cited in national blogs, on TV, and in national print publications. I have written a book, Obama, Doctors, and Health Reform (Iuniverse.com, 2010). It accurately predicted Obamacare’s likely fate.

I am now in the process of interviewing 12 national authorities for Modernmedicine.com on where the system is headed.

As savvy observers of the health scene, no doubt you are acutely aware decisions on health reform now hang in the balance. Will the House of Representatives vote to go forward with Obamacare? If so, what’s next? If not, what’s next?

I daily address these questions in my blog, and I seek to answer them.

I am looking for additional sponsorship of my blog. I now have 26 sponsors, but I am looking for more to help me give you a more accurate picture of the future of care.

If you are interested in placing an ad for your organization for my blog , or if you would like to be interviewed or highlighted in my blog’s contents, please contact me at rreece1500@aol.com, or call me at 860-395-1501.

Richard L. Reece, MD
Friday,
March 5, 2010

No comments: